Wednesday 25 February 2015

Good times outweigh the bad




I do love the sadist.  I dont at the time, not always, he is mean, cruel, he wants me upset, hurt, crying and screaming, it turns him on big time, he loves it,  and yeah well bloody hell i do get great orgasms, lots of them. and the good times always outweigh the bad times.

As im tied to the chair, he slides needles in, feels between my legs and yes im soaking, the sadist feels the need to remind me of how once needles were a hard limit, that makes me smile, yeah they were, i recall being adamant that no damn way was he sticking needles in me...... how things change!  I love them now, i like to watch as he puts them in, not through the nipples though, i cant watch that, makes me queasy and he hoods me, my cries muffled as he pushes them through.

The sadist decided its time for a caning, and the needles will stay in, as i lie down on the bench the needles dig into my skin, its uncomfortable and its going to get a lot more uncomfortable.  As im mumbling about wanting a nice caning, he is back to getting snap happy, honestly i know i asked for photos but hello!!!! slave in need of a caning..back to it! 

So my nice caning, is not meant to start with a caning, the sadist is well being sadistic, and i complain, really not wise to complain whilst the sadist is being whack happy, he does change to a paddle, thank goodness for that, or so i thought until i started struggling with it.

Back to the cane, i like thick ones, thuddy is so much more nicer than stingy, and eventually i settled into it, slowly getting to the happy place, but i couldnt stay in it, this frustrated me a lot, later he kept saying its not a competition, but it is for me, i needed to prove to myself that i was back on form, and i wasnt, i didnt do as well as i have done.  As it was he said i was close to having to stop anyway as blood was being drawn, but still i was disappointed with myself, i can and have endured for longer than i did then.

There was some reprieve in between  the caning, the paddling and the wartenberg wheel, he would stop, and let me suck his cock, and i do love this, especially when im bound.

I thought the sadist was finished then, nope, "on the cross" apparently my tits were lacking in attention, really! i thought they were doing just fine, i remove the needles, i like to do that, being whipped on the tits is something i have always struggled with, well tit torture in general is not my most favourite thing.

I didnt get very far before i started my protests, the sadist was actually quite receptive to my protests, whats going on! since when does the sadist take any notice of my protests! he doesnt, he just changes tactic "back it is then" hmm maybe you should go back to being snap happy? no! ok then.

Off the cross, on again, turn around, legs apart, arms up and do the hokey cokey.

And it was ok, more than ok, it wasnt as hard as the whipping i had as punishment, it was endurable, until it wasnt, he said something, i think "hurting?" and being me, through gritted teeth uttered "no!" ahh one should learn not to provoke the sadist, especially when in fact it was hurting, because it results in hurting a lot more.

I think he gave me quite a few hard ones, that had me screaming out before releasing me, and then a nice hard fucking,

Yeah, i do love my sadist, even when i hate him.































11 comments:

  1. "I do love the sadist. I dont at the time, not always, he is mean, cruel, he wants me upset, hurt, crying and screaming, it turns him on big time, he loves it,"

    How can you justify calling that love? to be treated in such a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, have a read under the the tab above titled "Here's the thing"

      Delete
  2. Hi Tori, glad to read this. Maybe you both needed this after the punishment and I hope it helped you both move forward from it. Wow, I'd say there was nothing wrong with your endurance!

    I love your last line, and I get it. It's so hard to explain or to understand unless you live the lifestyle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz

      Lol i know it seems there is nothing wrong with my endurance but for me it just felt like i didnt do as well as i can...i tend to be competitive with myself...shouldnt do really

      It is hard to understand, and i do get that some people wont.

      x

      Delete
  3. A genuine query.

    I don't have much experience in ttwd, but from what I understand hard limits are to be respected. How did it come about that yours changed?

    miss P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, adore my sadists, I adore the push to tears particularly, till I am begging them to stop, what they are doing, that moment when they just continue for those few more seconds. The fact that they will (and enjoy) making me suffer. Why cane a bum, when you can a bum/thigh crease over and over lol. For me to ask, beg for my tits to be flogged, which I hate! and the control they have over me. A stunning array of emotions, which I love. Go Tori! (Nice Anon) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!

      ooh hate my tits being flogged as well, as stated, just not something i find easy to manage,

      it is such an array of emotions, sometimes difficult to put into words.

      thank you very much

      x

      Delete
  5. Oh yum! Now you've got me envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, its not something we tend to do often, not as often as i would like.

      x

      Delete